AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
A healthy punch of protein on the go

Lara constantly comes out with nice new flavors; I’ve enjoyed almost every flavor over the last 5 years. Didn’t enjoy the banana bread flavor but, to each their own. Their healthy ingredients and size make it a great tasting snack on the go. Perfect for after a workout when you need a little boost and don’t want to scarf down those protein bars w/ 15+ ingredients that are hard to identify. (but they do have a nice little punch of protein) These bars always contain simple natural ingredients.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Larabar is my favorite energy bar for multiple reasons. The coconut flavor tastes really delicious and sweet like a dessert, even though it’s made only of a few simple and healthy plant-based ingredients. The bars are also fast and easy to eat because they stay together well and don’t crumble like many bars. They’re pretty filling too so I can eat one of these and hold off until my next meal without feeling too hungry. No complaints with these.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love having these in my bag on days when I am out of the house for long periods of time or when traveling. tastes like coconut covered chocolate balls in kids birthday parties :) really good!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I really like these for on-the-go. They have a yummy coconutty flavor, and are dense but still soft, unlike other energy bars which are hard. They are pretty high in calories and fat, but they are great as a take-along snack for when you are hungry!

Tal
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is our favorite snack. We do love the other flavors more though. It's still good and one of our favorite snacks, and the ingredients are great and nutritious. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Healthy and great ingredients, delicious but high in calories so you need to consider this within your daily intake calories if you are in losing weight diet. Good snack and also is a must if you’re traveling with limited choices; this bar would be the one.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The snack that staves off hunger & allows me to get to my workout and still have energy. It’s my package that gives me time to workout before getting a proper meal. Time in a cellophane wrapping!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Such delicious flavor, packed with healthy fats and protein. A great source of energy when on the go. Paired with chocolate, it is also a sweet pick-me-up.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My personal favorite Larabar. If you love coconut flakes this is the bar for you. Larabars are simply the most natural protein rich bars on the market consisting of simply a handful of pure all natural ingredients. If you care about what you put in your body there is not a better option out there.

These bars are a healthier and cleaner substitute for standard snack bars marketed for children. They are soft and chewy, satisfying hunger cravings for snacks when at home, in the car, outside, or running errands. The taste is great, and the coconut flavor comes through without being overwhelming. I keep a few of these in my purse or outing bag to have on hand for the kids in between meals.