AU
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Nice smooth texture, skin feels soft and silky after use. Applying after hot bath or shower, mostly on legs. Skin improves after just a few use. I personally like a smell - very almondy. Butter is in a good size container I personally very happy with quality of the butter. If you have dry skin, especially after winter then this product for you

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This stuff is rich and creamy, with long-lasting moisture. There's no greasy feel. I can already feel a difference in the softness of my hands after regular use over a few days. The only thing I don't love is the smell. It's not awful, but I don't care for it. I do love the thickness and consistency, so I hope they add some kind of fragrance to this to make it smell as beautiful as it feels.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This body lotion has a nice texture and consistency to it. It’s easy to rub into your skin and the packaging is minimalistic. There’s a good amount of product as well. The smell - hmm, I don’t know - I wasn’t expecting it to smell the way it does right out of the container, so that was a surprise, but it does smell a lot better on your body once it settles in.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Mum loves the body butter. She applies it everyday before going to bed, mainly to reduce itch.

strong vanilla smell, but so butter texture, good way of absorbing, not greasy at all

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love the smell and texture of this butter, it’s almost a cream, it’s very smooth and light.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Decent moisturizer and smells really nice. Medium consistency absorbs well

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Smells like marzipan but does not last on the skin. Feels nice, good organic ingredients.Should be beneficial.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The tub was only half full. Lovely smell but it left a layer of me that started to ball up and feel a bit icky

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Very pleasant texture, easily absorbed and leaves no greasy feel. Very beautiful aroma of the product too.