AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 8, 2022
Good, Not As Expected

Due to a hand injury, I needed to temporarily stop using bar soap in the shower. I really like the Lather Lemongrass Hair Wash/Shampoo and decided to try the body wash. Good for sensitive skin, gentle formula, but I feel the scent in the body wash doesn't impress me. It seems to leave an extremely faint scent on my skin which doesn't communicate clean. The product does rinse well (no film). I'm certain no one else can smell anything, but when I sniff my arm in anticipation of a freshly showered, clean smell, it's not. Even unscented products, I smell clean after showering. So, I'm not certain how clean this wash is really getting me. I will use it, but it is not a 5 star product like the shampoo is.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Like the packaging. Good ingredients for the body. I think it really benefits my body skin so far so I give it a thumb up. The only thing that I feel not satisfied about it is the size value and the money, given the quality of the product. Light gentle scent might be something keeps its clients, I guess.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands. It’s clean, natural, healthy, beneficial, and makes me feel wonderful. I love it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

this product has a great smell and it foams easily

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Have been using for a while and I Love it

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love this body wash, it is such a refreshing scent and leaves my skin feeling reinvigorated

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought it based on it gentle ingredients, it feel good on the skin keep it clean and moist spatially after sun exposure.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

It smells good and lather without stripping the skin. Love the natural ingredients. I use for washing my body, my face and my hair. A little goes a long way, it is gentle on skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020