AU

Nana
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love leaner creamer products, great taste and creaminess for only 15 calories. Caramel taste is good, but French vanilla is my favorite. It’s one of my favorite creamers, I haven’t found a better one so far. Also it lasts around 2 months, even when using 2 servings daily.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent product, top quality. Like, just joy. I advise you to purchase.

a very good substitute for milk with the morning coffee super crime ...I have bought it more than once and in different flavors ...2 spoons 30 cal.

7736d030-e384-4f51-aa8c-1abc69632b7e
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I just live leaner creamer. Good taste, mixes well. it's very healthy

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Leaner Creamer is delicious and doesn't have that "gritty" taste that some other creamers have.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

tastes ok. the best thing about coconut oil creamers is that it helps me feel full, even though i'm not on a keto diet

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This is my second time to try this brand, and it doesn’t let me down. I’m really glade to get to know this product

Posted on Mar 13, 2020

I re ordered this item as soon as I ran out. I have caramel soy flat whites every morning & whole dieting, this is the ultimate replacement of the caramel in my coffees Super delicious and super low calories, i have tried other coconut powder creamers and they are no good but this one is absolutely the best one!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It is ok but I did not like the taste. Will not buy it again.