AU
4.4

4.4
Kilaunuansa
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Really, this is the VERY GOOD PRODUCT! Pump Princess contains a blend of organic ingredients designed to optimize breast milk production and support milk flow. Black seed has been used to promote healthy lactation in India and the Middle East for centuries. Fennel and dill are also traditionally used as a digestive support for mom and baby.

ac8948f7-ca28-4be8-b9e2-90163cee4799
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Definitely saw an improvement in milk supply by the 2nd day. I'm leaking again whenever I bottle-feed my son! Bought 4 more bottles to last me through Christmas! Size is a little small - only 60 capsules for a 10-day supply. It would be of more use if it were in a bigger packaging/bottle, say 200 capsules. No discerning taste, which is great!

5fc8a50a-983a-4e36-bde5-66a664010487
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
1,377

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

love it.mu daughter was having feeding issues and due to which my supply was going down. but pump princess actually help to maintain my supply. helps with the let downs. it not only increased the milk supply but maintained it. i would highly recommend anyone with low supply to take this.

The size is big and enough as for the age you can use it 18+ i think it just moisturizes and gives glow to the skin. It has no scent and it os really beneficial to my skin It is so gentle on the skin and suitably for sensitive skin. And the quality is very good also

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It’s the cheapest to get it off from IHerb especially after applying discount code. It would be great if IHerb has the bigger sized bottle. Being a nursing mum, I felt that the production of my breast milk is faster with this supplement, compared to the days I’m not having them. And I trust the quality coming from this brand.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great quality herbs as always from Legendairy milk. You can smell how fresh the herbs are when you open the package. Black cumin seed is the main ingredient. Been used in India to maintain milk supply for centuries. Black cumin has other health benefits as well. Must have for nursing mothers. There is also dill and fennel to help calm your stomach and baby’s stomach as well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am a new mom! My milk isn’t enough and I have so much doubt about it to come one day. One of my friends that she is a new mom introduced me this brand and since 4 days I am using this pills my milk increased 30 percent more! I can’t believe it! I am going to order one more box for my next month

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is my 3rd time breastfeeding and I’m taking this supplement immediately after c-section. I’m filled with breastmilk on day 2! I’m taking this (together with their other types) as maintenance m, so far the quality and quantity of my breastmilk is very good. My baby weighs >6.5 kg in her 2nd month.