AU

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
BHT from a first-rate company

I have been using BHT as both a supplement and food additive since the publication of Pearson & Shaw's Life Extension book. While it is available from other companies, I trust Life Enhancement's products. I utilize a variety of their supplements and products and have for many years -- they have always been first-rate in quality and service. Thanks very much!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I became aware of BHT thru Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw's bk "Life extension" - which I still have and still refer t. I had shingles, h s painful! My family dc said there was rally nothing that could be done, except B-12 shot, which my insurance wouldn't cover. [He gave me the shot any way :) ] A light bulb went n and I remembered t check Life extension bk, which recommended BHT. BTW, BHT is commonly used as a food preservative. Yes, the BHT worked! Fast forward to my ordering this from iHerb: a friend had shingles - and I turned of course to iHerb AND Life extension brand of BHT. '

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Long ago when I searched BHT benefits I was only aware of it as a potent preservative. I had no idea it was also highly active against bacterial nd viral infections until I used it sepcifically for that purpose. It worked well.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

May it works but I use it not so long. I have a very high oxLDL level and hope to bring it down with it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Amazing product ..i got infected with covid 19 and used 2 pills twice a day and it kept my symtons at very mild. My boyfriend refused to use it and ended up with severe pneumonia in right lung with severe breathing problems. I am stocking up for all my family !

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I bought this because I have read reviews about saying it is a good virus killer. So I just wanted to keep it on hand while Covid was happening. I noticed it gave me a slight headache for the first couple of days but that went away. I take it on an empty stomach first think in the morning as a preventative measure. I would recommend it to others.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

If you want to protect yourself from covid and other disease buy this now before big brother takes it away. Great quality as are all of Durk and Sandy products. I have been buying their stuff since the 80's and they are the cutting edge of life extension science and pioneers in this field. Will continue to buy!

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

High quality product. very happy. Yes, would recommend. We can't buy this here in Australia so we are so happy we can get it here! ....... If this was helpful or interesting please click the thumbs up button. Thank you, cheers

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good antioxidant. I use it with various oils we in cooking. it fits my diet and size of the capsules is just fine.

I bought this because it was supposed to help a malady I have. I read that it was product grown from fermentation of healing mushrooms. Not so! It is 100% synthetic! It's the same toxic stuff they put on lard, to preserve it and the reason why I never buy lard because it's impossible to find without BHT! So I bought monolaurin instead.