AU

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Power from Inner Power!

Best product out there, many because it was formulated by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw. I can bench 225 lbs. about 20 times. When I take Inner Power, I can bench press 225, anywhere from 25 to 29 times. This stuff last about three hours as it increases stamina and endurance significantly. Good stuff. I swear by it.

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have used this product way back when it was called power maker. I watched the creator Durk Pearson way back in the nineteen sixties on Merv Griffin. Durk looked like a hippie but was an MIT Genius. NASA paid him to do research on aging and he came up with this product. The big dose of L-arginine tricks your body to release its own HGH. It reversed the aging process for me and I am seventy years old and here is a recent picture of me. It is a priceless product for me, thanks, Peter James Ford

8650404f-037f-4af0-a3d7-8edd55d27296
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very good product. Great multivitamin. I already use it for many years

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

One of a kind product. Moisture sensitive, so order only enough for a few months.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I've been using this product for well over 10 yrs

Posted on May 13, 2021

Though the ingredient almost same as Herbal Life Nitework formula. Compared to Herbal Life NW this product is hard as rock .Have to dig the rock to get the powder . Overall it does taste good compared to pure arginine powder . Manufactring date is august 2020 but doesn't state the expiry date. Life Enhancement need to ensure the ingredient stays in powder form !

ecfec0e1-3c01-44fa-abbb-a988f27aa1a9
Posted on Mar 26, 2020

I have used this product for many years. My wife gets mad when I run out. Helps me with concentration and my workouts. I love it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Wow will be taking this product every morning can feel the benefits straight away.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012

Inner Power is a product of Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw - they wrote the first book on life extension. . Inner Power does give inner power, and lowers BP, because it is high in L-Arginine which releases nitric oxide and dilates the blood vessels. Arginine is also needed for body healing, such as after exercise. . This supplement goes a long way towards normalizing the digestive system, something like fiber in a vitamin. . Inner Power does a body good, and they did a great job on the flavors.

Posted on Jan 26, 2011

I can tell the difference in my muscle tone after taking the first pre-bedtime dose. The next day not only is my singing voice more agile and sonorous, but I can hold in my stomach and bound up stairs with greater strength and stamina. I have used it prior to skiing with no pre-season training and my muscle tone is far greater than it should be. I have used this product, or its Durk and Sandy predecessor, on and off for 25 years. It provides an overnight facelift!!