AU

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use this for the anti acid benefit and I find this a great natural alternative. No bad tastes, quality ingredients! Hope this helps your decision!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

great for sleep. gives a relaxation that allows you to fall asleep right away. Some research says it lowers cortisol (which is essential at night)

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a good quality product at a much lower price than I've found for Australian produced supplements. iHerb products are generally good value for good quality

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Honestly this supplement didn’t really do much for me. No adverse effects but I felt the same: no better and no worse. My sleep quality also did not see a significant improvement.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Easy to swallow Helps to provide me with a good night’s sleep I feel calmer and more relaxed during the day as well

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

Pros: *easy to swallow *odourless *helps send waves of calmness to help cope with daily stress *no side effects Cons: *not a lot of pills in a bottle. I need to take around 4-5

0346cf2e-c90d-4207-b262-ed0e79a5d00f
834af1ab-37e0-474a-9b5f-72cb6ad07e91
936b78a7-e621-4f29-95cd-fc4758c80809
Posted on Sep 15, 2020

Despite the mixed scientific evidence, these worked for me (for sleep) as well as anything else "natural" I've tried. Was *extremely* skeptical about them, but I'm happy I gave them a try.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

We have a dog who has EXTREME ANXIETY and this product helps to calm her and not react immediately to every change/noise in and around our home.