AU

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
This Helps Neuropathy and Depression!

I have to say that Benfotiamine B1 is phenomenal! I took it to help with my peripheral neuropathy and was shocked when it made a difference almost immediately. I don't think it normally helps that fast but I did some more research and found out it is also a mild vasodilator. The extra blood flow helps stop the tingling and also stops my feet from getting freezing cold at night when I'm sleeping. Thank goodness I found this! And as an added bonus I'm finding it helps with depression. I'm on antidepressants that have a lot of side effects, and I've been able to cut back on them because B1 helps produce more serotonin (augmenting the effectiveness of my medication). I can't say enough good things about Benfotiamine, and this brand is obviously good quality because it works great! I take 1 capsule twice a day.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Vitamin B1 is involved in keeping the lining of the blood vessels strong. Without vitamin B1, you could have a problem with your blood vessels. The blood vessels support the nervous system. If you don’t get blood supply to the nerve, it decreases the oxygen to the nervous system causing a range of problems.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I'm very satisfied with the results from this product. I've never been calmer in my life (I only take 1 capsule a day, with a meal). I’ll be taking it for the rest of my life for sure. And to be honest I haven't noticed difference between this Benfotiamine (and much cheaper water soluble B1 supplement) but I’m sticking with this fat soluble version of B1.

Nora
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have been using B complex for my neuropathy symptoms until I found out that the B6 vitamin in those complexes can cause neuropathy by itself. Therefore, using Benfotiamine might be wiser. It’s the more effective and absorbable form of B1, has been demonstrated in clinical research to lower neuropathic pain and is much safer than formulas containing vitamin B6.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This actually does help with nerve pain, neuropathy and such. Vitamin B1 is generally water soluble so it flushes out of the system easily. Benfotiamine is a fat soluble type, which works great. If you eat a high carb diet, you'll be using up most of your B1 just to digest the carbs. Add this to offset the loss.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I had read about Benfotiamine getting rid of small veins & clots on legs , but never believed it . I started off taking 1 pill a day & saw an improvement in one week . I started off low in case any side effects . After 2 weeks I have upped to 2 pills per day . Still seeing improvement !! It may never go away completely ,but the improvement makes me happy !! Will be reordering

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine 250 has been a major part of my diabetic care plan. I have found it effective for blocking the formation of harmful Advanced Glycated End-products and especially kidney protective. Taken twice a day, it provides a highly effective source of protection. I was able to at least temporarily improve GFRI from a poor level of 35 to back over 60 and I believe this product was a major part of the reason.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Have nerve damage in my hands which caused unbearable tingling and burning in my fingers.Tried the 150mg Benfotiamine in a different brand and got relief after 2 days of use(1 tablet morning,1 tablet evening).Bought this one as dosage is stronger.Fantastic!!! Doctors prescribed all sorts of expensive meds-useless with awful side effects.This 100% works-if I forget a couple of doses the burning returns.Can't live without it.

djagi
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This form of vitamin B1 is for my mother, her waist aches. She takes it along with MSM, Curcumin and Bossellia. I trust Life Extension, I think this is a quality supplement.