AU

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good item

Bought this for hub to try as he has the longest time with migraines. Recently he also complained of slight imbalance that was triggered by his migraine. After taking this with magnesium he seems to be very much improved and we have bought the 2nd bottle now. Item received nicely packed as usual and promptly.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'd say this is not an ultimate solution to migraines, but it provides some improvement to those who suffer from constant headaches, helps strengthen and support blood vessels, while being a mild supplement and not some complex chemical drug. They say it works even better if taken together with Feverfew (also can be ordered from iHerb).

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These are fabulous! I have social anxiety and this supplement has allowed me to be around people in a crowded social scene, at least for a couple of hours. It also helps with thinking and concentration. But the main thing for me is getting past that wall of social anxiety. So nice to be around people again, even for just a little time.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

One of the few supplements that will improve a migraine. The butterbuhr in this actually can abort aura, and that ingredient is safe. Being from Life Extension you know the quality is there.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

These are used by my husband who gets sinusitis every winter which then spark a migraine for him. If he starts using these early enough and takes them daily his migraines are very few and he doesn't have to take OTC medication for pain.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I first purchased Migra-eeze when my chemist informed me that my regular over-the-counter medication would be unavailable for the foreseeable future (a Covid19 related supply issue). So far, after taking Migra-eeze for 2 weeks, it appears to work just as well as the more expensive chemist-only medication, at a much better price!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I cannot say for sure if these helped much. I took for several months but my migraines can be pretty severe and often. If your migraines aren’t happening so often this may help but I’m now switching to a once a month injection medication. Ugh… I hope it works.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It is good quality. I cannot tell yet if it is making an impact, but I do think it is helping with head pain at least, but too early to say if it a 1:1 relationship.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I take this in conjunction with another supplement that I’ve also found helpful and wrote a review on. I can’t speak to its use alone, so I’m sharing the review I wrote for the other supplement:

I did some research and found this product with very good reviews. I ordered a bottle and got good results

f447378a-7928-43fd-9ea4-8a05f4eb6581