AU

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This stuff is only for emergency use, as advised by the government in case of ionizing radiation contamination. Read the label! Great price and handy to have. I was living in California when the Japanese reactor melt-down happened and iodine was nowhere to be found.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 22, 2022

Have not taken any yet socant talk about the pills but can say them being in a dark colored bottle helps make them last longer not getting sun

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I haven't taken this but am glad to have it in my cupboard in case it is ever required due to a nuclear incident.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I guess I didn't see the quantity. The bottle comes basically empty. 14 tablets I guess it is my fault for not looking more closely but I don't see what the point is of selling such a small quantity. The quality seems good. I do appreciate the quick flip lid but make sure that you are getting the amount you are needing because 14 tablets of 130 mg is next to nothing. I will be looking for a better deal. This is an essential mineral for me especially since I stopped eating bananas. I trust this brand but hope to find a better size.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

While these tablets are an excellent Iodine supplement, and were recommended by one of my Doctor as a short course to help me with weight management in particular slow metabolism, this is an extremely high dose of Iodine usually only taken to protect the Thyroid from exposure to radioactive Iodine. It is a far higher dose than the body needs to function normally, and therefore only to be used outside of radiation emergencies under the advice, and suoervision of your GP, or Consultant. I have no side effects, having taken them for 1 week so far. My metabolism is increased , I no longer notice the cold as much, and i'm noticing a clear thermogenic affect, and my appetite is slightly suppressed. I would certainly recommend these for similar surposes, but only under the supervision of your GP or Consultant , and only 1 tablet per day. A higher dose would certainly be toxic , and do you more harm than good. 1 tablet is certainly the sweet spot.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have bought Potassium Iodide from Russia in the past, but it is nice, and much easier, to get it from IHerb. A useful thing to have, in case of disasters.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It is good to have iodide tablets available at home.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The delivery is fast going to the Philippines. Will order again once its available.