AU

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. High quality and best package and size as its value for money and it showed a benefit at little time . The taste is okey and i have no concern for the ingredient used. its part of a balanced diet, I see good benefits and improvement for our age and its good prevention . Keep up the good work IHERB

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

RNA, or ribonucleic acid, is a nucleic acid that is similar in structure to DNA but different in subtle ways. The cell uses RNA for a number of different tasks, one of which is called messenger RNA, or mRNA. And that is the nucleic acid information molecule that transfers information from the genome into proteins by translation. Another form of RNA is tRNA, or transfer RNA, and these are non-protein encoding RNA molecules that physically carry amino acids to the translation site that allows them to be assembled into chains of proteins in the process of translation.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This product provides support for my cells and regeneration. Comes in optimal size.

c6b779cc-1e01-4fa7-b9d2-40e66091e330
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Food RNA in combination with vitamins effectively reduces inflammatory processes in the body, facilitates the course of chronic diseases and generally strengthens the immune system. It is also a well-known practice of using RNA with antibiotics, the harmful effects of which also negatively affect beneficial bacteria. RNA restores the intestinal microflora, improves metabolism, and reduces the toxic effect of the environment on the person himself. Also, food RNA can be used to meet basic nutritional needs. Great supplement! I recommend.

Posted on May 9, 2021

I take RNA to help me with my apnea. I don't understand precisely how it works but I saw a naturopath on Youtube promoting it for people with apnea. I have done RNA for 6 months, then stopped. Then started again, then stopped. Every time I stopped my sleep quality degraded, and every time I re-started my sleep quality improved, although it didn't go right back to excellent. That takes a couple of months use to get back to those halcyon days when I slept like a hibernating bear.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have had more energy while taking these. They seem to work well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Your body needs it for DNA repair and for healing! Daily supplement for me.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great product for my protocol for autoimmune disease. It help to clean lymph and to recover cells of stomach.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Good supplement, big size capsules,no smell or taste, good for health.