AU

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Prefer if it were organic

I wouldn't be without this and Life Extension is one of my favourite companies. It is pharmaceutical quality without the high price. It is easy to swallow and I like that it contains fulvic acid. I would give it 5 stars if the sunflower ingredients were non-GMO or, better still, organic.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking this for several years for my memory. I am 75 years old and although I might forget where I put my keys for a moment, I noticed an improvement after a few weeks of taking CoQ10.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

i ordered 100 softgels in order for me to lessen the price. this vitamin is so great. good for radicals and a lot of benefit. thank you

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

the quality is excellent! i am taking coenzyme q10 for about 2 years but then i found this. i think it has more benefits. thank you

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I take two softgels every morning. I have no problems taking them on empty stomach. It's good to bust your energy level in the morning.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good brand & the price is right. The softgel is not too big. I take this as it is recommended by my doctor. I am pleased with Life Extension & their quality control.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I recently bought this for my wife because she had bad knee pain. She really likes it and feels it has been of great help. Buying more now.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

50mg is much better for me, gives energy. 100mg was too over stimulating but it will be good for when you recover from an illness etc. Good quality

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great quality supplement with excellent ingredients. I had hoped I would notice more of a difference with the mitochondrial support additives to help justify the extra cost but I didn’t. Enjoyed taking it though and like the small size of the pills.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The benefits of Q10 are well known. Two things I would like to share: I believe it’s better to be taken in the morning since it has somewhat energy boosting effect. After taking it for a few days some hair loss started but that may be a coincidence.