AU

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

excellent supplement for varicose veins. it helps me a lot. after him easy to walk the pain became less. The pills are big but drinkable.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've purchased this item several times and will continue to purchase. I take it occasionally to reduce swelling especially in my ankles; it acts like a diuretic for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Second bottle ordered. Great for problem with Venes and leg swelling...will be ordering more for sure

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have vein problems and this product helps me. I feel that heavy legs feeling is getting better

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great to use in the summer when legs swell. Works well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very good combination of price and quality,its my everyday life support, nice product

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Take it together with youthful legs! Run, do not sit all day, eat healthy food!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Got them from friend recommendation. Seems working good for tired legs from water retention

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

light and cool packaging. helps with varicose veins. beneficial for improvement of veins health. good quality.