AU

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
BEST SPRAY for relief & relaxation that I just found out NOW!

Why do I know this magnesium spray only NOW??? It is super highly effective for relaxing my muscles. After holding mobile phone for so long during the day and typing on laptop, this magnesium spray really helps to relief my muscle pain on the wrist. Also for relieving my lower and upper backpain as well as neck strain after sitting down so long, THIS SPRAY WORKS LIKE MAGIC! I asked my hubby to help me spray my back while massaging a bit. The result??? A good night sleep because of the magnesium muscle relaxation effect that is topical so it’s directly absorbed by my body as well as a less painful strain on my muscles! The next morning I wake up with more energy and much lesser pain and ready to combat the day. Amazing product with a good price that is amust to stock to my household! If you find my review is useful, kindly give thumbs up. Thank you. Stay safe and healthy everyone! 🙏🏻🥰

d3c0f253-7612-4f95-b19f-8f50bf8df85e
2d28d1e5-33d6-4189-a1ea-29eb8ef1b853
b6816b73-9a07-48c1-a2bb-2210a5e096a7
b5cebf89-64cd-40e9-8490-38585168daa5
b9c5c7f2-5173-4c1e-b697-3bb6cbee53dd

I use it as an oil massager on my stomach for period cramps, works perfectly! Massage the oil on your stomach as + shaped motions. I mix it with ginger powder and olive oil for extra benefit. Makes wonders!! Like if this was helpful💕 استخدمه لتقلصات الدورة الشهرية المؤلمة، مفيد جداً.. أدلك منطقة البطن على شكل حركات علامة زائد + لمدة من عشر دقائق لربع ساعة. اخلطه مع شوية زنجبيل وزيت زيتون عشان الفائدة تكون اكثر. عجيب للآلام!! لايك لو استفدتوا💕

c057a312-fa85-4f44-8ab8-d38b1bc6ee5a
2f504ae6-e8cc-4e56-a8de-5393f4cc89b3
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Significantly improved my rheumatoid arthritis and cramped muscles. My joints got better within two days, and my cramped back and neck felt almost instant relief. The muscle relief wears off after 20-30 minutes, so I just spray it before going to sleep and it relaxes my muscles enough to help me doze off quickly. When it dries up, it sometimes leaves a white powder behind - Which is okay, because it's only dried salt. My only problem with the product is that when I use it on my neck and back it stings for a bit, but it's not terrible as it doesn't leave any marks. Been using this spray for two weeks now, got some friends to try it for their cramps and it helped them as well. Recommended for quick pain and muscle relief.

52998278-24ec-4388-9b07-a6985d82ee82
11240fcb-3232-4a0b-8c7a-427490a1b084
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought one for a friend as she's been having pain in her legs. It provides relieve for her pain. I used it for my shoulder aches due to my desk bound job. It's so good. So glad to have found this product. However, I don't really like the sticky residue that comes with it.

7e4c9fa9-a40b-47f7-bb3e-3fbc902a2ae9
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I have a medical condition that causes me to have muscle & bone pain, lower back pain, leg pain, pelvic pain and severe headache. My first time trying magnesium oil and been using this for 3 days straight, it does helps in reducing the pain! It’s also affordable, defo repurshasing this.

91dd265d-bc35-410e-9b1f-730af0238ceb
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Purchased the magnesium flakes in the same brand. Tried it as the alternative ways of the magnesium intake. No specific pain to release. Happy with the no scent of the product and the package make it really easy to use comparing the flakes form. It’s better to apply the extra moisturiser for extra benefit.

974fc4fc-e878-43be-9761-122452ffa249
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love this product it's has so many benefits I love using it after a long day to relax the muscles And its amazing for period cramps. And it's doesn't have a scent at all which is really good . And the size is good it lasted a long time

b724764f-5a20-47c2-80cd-b91c2c977066
Posted on May 23, 2022

Bought it for the first time by other buyers' reviews,I had strong pains in my ankle and feet,tried many things before,nothing helped,After the first spraying I felt relieving and calmness,Using it since ordered very often when I have muscle tension or panis,the benefit is really great,this is the most useful essential oil I have ever met,the Bottle is rather large and it is rather intense,no scent,and easy to use,after spraying I massage it thoroughly for several minutes and then cover it with woolen material,it helps me and I would recommend the other people,Besides,I use it for my hair,because I had hair loss after corona,it really helps

d3969729-bfef-4335-81cc-88522cf7c98b