AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am very grateful to Color the Gray for making a gentle hair color . I had thought I would have to give up coloring my gray hair as other ,chemical formulas irritated my scalp. But Color the Gray has been the answer-and I have been using it for some years now. The color also changes slightly as time passes, but at every stage the color is lovely-and people often comment on it. Thank you Color the Gray!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Colors the gray as it says. Got to follow instructions and dont use shampoo for a day for the color to stabilise. The best henna I've ever used

Posted on Nov 15, 2020

This picture was taken about 2 weeks after using Color the Gray in light brown mixed with water according to the directions. My hair was originally dyed, level 6 ash brown, with gray roots grown out about 1 inch before I applied the henna. I used the average processing times listed in the instructions. I wouldn't call the resulting color brown... I'm definitely a redhead where I previously had gray hair. I like how my hair feels with henna as opposed to regular hair dye. I will touch it up with colorless henna mixed with indigo powder to see if I can tone down the orange. I would like to continue using henna if it works.

44ac2833-3407-439d-93b7-069c55fc5419
Posted on May 23, 2022

My friend likes this. A lot of content. Nice color she said.

92897452-e7a1-4215-ba64-798b9b66ca8e
Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I tried henna of some other brand and they always leave me with some orange color on my gray hair. this 2 steps process saved the day! and I followed instruction by adding lemon juice on step 2, the brown came out nicely on my Asian black hair. Good stuff to use!!

Posted on Feb 3, 2020

I am almost all STUBBORN grey and nothing has ever covered the grey like this has. It doesn’t fade like the other chemical dyes either. Yes it takes some time, but after a while you get it down. I use add a little of the medium brown to the light and use intermittent heat and love the color. I am a cancer survivor and I totally appreciate the non chemical/ toxic option.

34fa86fc-aeca-4f79-a603-d00a6230f107
2d2d138a-0a10-4e3e-8337-4d3f484935af
d6cf89df-cf62-4f5d-8777-d5480c602f4c
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I've been using this product for 4 years now and it's completely organic. This is a henna dye that does not have lightening agents whatsoever, so it will only darken hair. No peroxide or harmful chemicals at all! I have course, thick wavy hair and this dye lasts at least 5 week until my greys start showing. It is sort of like mud when it's mixed and has a very earthy smell. To remedy the smell, just add a couple drops of your favorite essential fragrance oil to the mixture. (do not use coconut oil or products after applying, use color safe shampoos and conditioners to prevent stripping color). I HIGHLY recommend this product if you don't want any harmful chemicals going into your skin/scalp!

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I like it it’s truly natural. No artificial chemicals. No awful smell. It doesn’t hurt my skin like usual chemical dye does. And get job done well. Just have to be patient to put it on my hair for hours with a cap. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Bought this product and like it as its covered the grey hair fully.