AU

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Great for Acid reflux !

I research online for many hours before finding this product. I have read lots of medical information and product reviews. this product has helped so much. it takes time as does anything that has taken years to develop, but have just had my 3rd and 4th bottle shipped to the UK. I wish I could buy this in a store but in the meantime I will continue to ship. I am in a lot less pain and can manage what I eat more easily being less restricted.

ea2c5dbd-2edc-4afa-a00b-a1674196a091
Ornexi
Posted on May 16, 2022

I was desperate of my gut issues, searched a lot and found this one. Have kinda weird taste, won't lie, I don't enjoy it, but it really helps. You need to take it 30 minutes before meal. The quality is great, the amount of ingredients are mega, it has many digestive benefits, such as reducing the incidence of stomach ulcers and improving digestion. Easy to dosage and use. Size of the bottle is enough for 16 servings.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This product is AMAZING! I suffer from GERD and tend to have too much acid in my stomach and this formula is my life saver! It has lots of natural and healthy ingredients that target too much stomach acid. It definitely took some getting used to - taste wise. But you start to develop an acquired taste for it if you drink it daily. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for anyone dealing with GERD and wants to take a more natural approach to combating its symptoms.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I got this for my bout of acid reflux I got from a stomach ulcer caused by an iron supplement I was taking. I didn't like the idea of taking Prilosec because it has bad side effects, so I gave this stuff a try. It doesn't taste so good, but it definitely helped soothe my stomach and was absolutely worth it. Make sure you take it 15-20 minutes before eating and not after you've eaten. When I accidentally did that, it didn't work very well. It works best on an empty stomach. And use it multiple times a day to get the best results. I definitely recommend this for acid reflux!

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product is excellent for tummy issues. It also is known to have a positive effect on helping out in the event of food poisoning. It totally calms the tummy.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This product has been a miracle for me. I have had stomach aches most of my life, no more thanks to Lily. All so acid reflux is gone, and thankful to have found this product.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

this is a great product for people with gerd/ibs or other stomach issues that just need an extra coating to soothe the stomach and get it back on track. love that it also lasts up to 6 months in the fridge!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I bought this remedy at Fresh Thyme and found it very helpful during a bout of covid. Excellent taste and easy to take before hard to digest meals. Keep refrigerated. It is always on my shelf.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This is my second purchase and it helped me so much with my GERD, definitely recommend this formula 30 minutes before your meal, and I would also recommend that you avoid laying down for at least 2 hours after any meal, it's tough for someone with back pain like me, but it really helps to avoid laying down,

Posted on May 16, 2021

If you have any stomach issues or digestion issues, this will sooth & heal . My son suffered from stomach aches for a long time .. we took him to the doctor several times and they couldn’t find anything wrong .. this is the only thing that got him over it ..... it’s something we keep on hand for the whole family .