AU

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am a kidney donor who has been struggling to get proper hydration during and after exercise. I tried Liquid IV for the first time a few months ago while at a conference. I immediately felt more energy. Now I drink it during and after every run and felt better than ever. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Game changer for my dysautonomia. I’ve seen it recommended on our health sites but my dietician strongly encouraged me to get this. This flavour is my favourite out of the ones I tried. The taste is great, it’s just like I’m drinking water with a tad a of flavour. Decent amount of powder to fluid quantity and I feel well hydrated drinking this. I believe that is would benefit anyone who has a chronic condition that needs help with having a bit more a skip in their step. High quality, easy to mix ingredient.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Best electrolyte drink mix I've ever tried. Incredible taste when using ice water and really works for dehydration. Mixes easily with cold water. Great to have after coffee, between meals or for working out and/or sauna. Its slightly expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. My favourites so far are Tangerine and passion fruit, have not tried strawberry and lemon lime. Great product of high quality from serious high tech brand.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

So happy IHerb is finally selling liquid IV! It has been impossible to get in Canada. It works so well for my PoTS and I only use it for dire situations or if I am out and need electrolytes because of the expense and packaging. It is such a good product and tasty too!

Very good taste but I think you should add a ton more water than is recommended. I usually do 36-48oz for one packet (sometimes even more) and I think it makes the taste so much better and it hydrated you more as well since you are drinking more.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The watermelon Liquid I.V. electrolytes are great tasting, compacted size and easy to have after a solid session across all sport training or workout. Definitely benefit recovery.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Good quality & a good size. Great prize for a good product, good ingredients & i am gonna continue using this for sure. Tastes so good as well.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Have been using Liquid IV in the past two years. High quality products - i find the taste and ingredients are much better than other brands that i used to drink.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Discovered this product recently- gentle taste. The single pack is too big in my opinion, but I divide it 2 times each one and it's great.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Works wonders. Always have a stick or 2 depending on how much I drink / party. Wake up next day feeling great. No hangover, lips crack, dryness, etc. Watermelon taste is great!