AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have never tried bone broth before, but I've been experimenting with keto and intermittent fasting, and heard good things about bone broth, so I decided to give it a try. The powder mixes easily with water (no stubborn clumping) and makes a very flavorful broth. It tastes great on its own, however I can see it being used in soup recipes, or really any recipe that calls for broth. This is a good product, and I would definitely order it again in the future.

6c0ec346-a6a4-4561-9b57-b7370d4c45bd
8d902bd1-6eb8-4d0b-b599-95221739af2c

I like this. I bought them because I needed some fast bone broth to keep near. the taste is good, mind that the sage is very strong. I usually do the bond broth at home, since it has many benefits and can help with deficiency, especially aminoacids. my diet? paleo.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a tasty and easy way to get the good nutrients from bone broth and supplement the diet and benefit health. The taste was good, and it made me feel good. The price seems to have risen considerably since I bought this last, or maybe it's just the exchange rate. So I will probably just use the bones from my old chicken roasts in the future and make my own.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The product is very good and worth buying back. A perfect solution while working when there is no time to prepare food in advance, just to get hot water and have a delicious and satisfying soup. The taste is nice, the ingredients seems to be ok for health, the countless benefits, few calories, very good for those who want to reduce their calorie intake without losing nutrients. Quick and easy to prepare. It's very convenient, just add two cups of water to one tablet. It's very good to use Li as a noodle soup base or veggies. You can drink the soup without sin.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

The taste I love it. it makes me full. The quality's awesome even the packaging..benefits, yeah it has what I needed like collagen, etc. Good for diets

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very Tasty feels high quality. Great packaging as well. It’s small. Very good for dark. My wife likes it. Organic ingredients. I like the price.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

really delicious would buy over and over again will try a few diffrenet flavours . Great quality. haven't used it for a long time but will def keep it up. I

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is a new favorite. It has simple ingredients. No added fillers, or things one cannot pronounce. And it is grass fed. Also very handy in the single serve packets.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This bone broth tastes great. Very rich. I was searching for a more economical option than my previous brand. I found it! Just ordered the other flavors to give them a try.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022