AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent is light and fruity. I use it own I feel my throat tickling. The quality and size is very good. The packaging is nice looking. The benefits and effective is to sooth your sore throat. The frequency to take I think is no more than 5 per day. Love the taste but I wish the wrapper had the name of flavor on it. Great value! I would recommend if you don’t like medicine tasting cough drops.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

In our family we always need throat candies and great candies. With very good indicators and composition, their taste is great, as we have the opportunity to choose from several types - something for everyone. But the most important thing in this case is that there are 90 of them, they return work and are at a great price. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The flavor of these lozenges is outstanding.Delish.I was unable to eat solid foods for a few months and purchased some items to baby my throat.I am now able to eat about 50% of the time.Love these!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I love the assortment flavors in this package. The taste, of the cough drops, was fresh. I liked the size of the bag. It was a big bag.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have a chronic dry cough and these lozenges are great for soothing and help lubricating my throat. The taste is great and I love that there are mixed packs.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

They taste pretty good! And effective and the package is pretty good size for a family of 4! Use them morning and night and you should feel better.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Luden's cough drops are all good, but this assortment is the best! The scent of the berry one is especially good. My husband, age 68, uses a package this size frequently. We really feel we're getting a great, quality product.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Good choice, Big size with diff taste Reasonable price A big bag is good for whole family in diff ages.

a6899167-6344-4009-91e4-2846313d8b7a
Posted on May 16, 2022

Way too sweet. It didnt help much for sore throat, much like eating regular candy. End up throwing the whole bag away. What a waste.