AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I have a bad throat at the moment so I have used half a package of these so far. I'm glad it's a large size. I like the taste of these and the scent is nice as well. They benefit my throat as the ingredients soothe the dry feel. I have been using them quite frequently.

The drops are small and didn't feel like lozenges at all. I wanted them for temporary relief, but it's just candy. They have a sweet taste and scent, but there is no benefit to them. I'll use them as a "low cal, low sugar" candy but I won't be purchasing again.

8eb14db7-b1eb-4693-9b88-26a5bf24b2e8
6a0543a9-9127-43c1-83c0-5d05d8d12de6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The bags have wild berry and cherry as an assortment, and I don’t find that these actually help with sore throats, it doesn’t do anything, might as well eat candy.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Taste great. Soothes my dry mouth. Price is good. Much cheaper than other websites and drugstored

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good cherry flavor. Relieves a mild sore throat and is still significantly better than regular candy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The cough drops were fresh. The flavors were tasty. I enjoyed the cough drops.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

We like the cherry ones, these berry ones, the watermelon too! I keep a bag around for allergy and cold season.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good package and value my daughter liked it , I’ll order it again

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Nice, berry taste, it's effective when my throat kills me with pain.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great taste and flavor. Helps to sooth dry mouth also