AU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Great Organic Brown Jasmine Rice!

Nice Brown Jasmine rice, quite a good scent although am more used to white Jasmine, this is probably the healthier alternative to it. Uniquely tasty and wscrumptious when cooked right, do not put too much or too little water, got to be just right! And oh yes it is organic too, that's a huge bonus.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought this brown rice for my son when I made him congee. It’s really good as the quality is good, very clean and nicely packed. The taste is super good too, when I was cooking I could smell from the rice that it would be a nice meal. I give me son to have it every day as it got good fibre in it. Bestly recommend to parents if their kids start to eat soils food.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Another wonderful Lundberg rice with an amazing aroma. So happy to find brown Jasmine, too. Most companies only sell the white. I'm a huge fan of Lundberg and have been for years. Great rice products every time.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

good value of money. good quality. recommended by a friend. will repurchase again once I finished. smell and taste all good. almost finished it within 2 weeks haha , will probably get a bigger size one next time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love this product! Brown rice is a healthier rice than white rice, and this particular variety is difficult to find in supermarkets. So happy that iHerb carried it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I only eat organic brown rice. Jasmine is my favorite. It's an aromatic long grain rice originally from Thailand. Use as a side dish or in pilafs and desserts. Minus 1 stat for price.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Quality organic brown rice with a great flavor! and California brown rice is supposedly lower in arsenic than other brown rice.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The expiration date is very close and I don't know if I can use it before that. Otherwise the product is great quality and tastes good.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Healthy, delicious, nice taste, lasts long, and well-priced! Buy it!