AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I got the shade fig. First time trying lip & cheek tint and this is very good! Its not moisturising or has SPF but the colour is very rich! The size is small but the product is very very pigmented so it will last quite a long time!! Quality is very good and doesn’t have any scent! Packaging is cute!

93cea861-9241-4f24-984a-a97abc911335
5e9a2312-25c0-46a7-a21f-ebb86b8d2d90
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I’m beyond happy that i found this lip and cheek tint. I’ve been looking for a safe makeup that i can use, quality is superb. Just a little bit goes a long way,i love that it has neutral scent. It’s also the right size and packaging couldn’t be more perfect. I’m a 59 yr old asian woman with warm undertone. The fig shade suits me well.

dad13b4c-336c-4156-91d9-03a234256360
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I always think of buying lip color is a high risk coz can't see the real color, however, photos from other comments showed the color on hand, so that I can judge if I can take it. After delivery home, tried it at once. It really doesn't disappoint me. I like it very much, will buy again.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

OBSESSED. Amazing color payoff and best shade I’ve ever seen on my skin tone (Asian and tan) I wouldn’t use this as a blush because you can end up looking like a clown but as a lipstick it is amazing!!!! A lot of product in a jar too. Worth it

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The little box is so pretty and so is the jar and lid. The product is hard but the right amount melts easily on your fingers to apply easily. It has no scent and the color is so natural it can match many skin colors. It has quite a long staying power. The texture doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it doesn't dry or either clog it, it just leaves a soft healthy glow. Multi-purpose warm color from a brand I honestly trust to never disappoint.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Lovely package and good size for the price the pigment is great and rich nice colour and quality I use it on my lips and cheeks it gave you a natural healthy looking it moisturise a little better put it before the lip balm to keep the colour for longer time

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Wow! I'm honestly blown away. The color is very rich, the packaging feels luxurious and the tint lasted on my lips for hours! I bought the color fig and it's a warm deep brick red with less yellow than the usual " brick" colors. I do own the lip and cheek cream from Bobbi Brown and I can assure you that this product is comparable to the B. B. No scent.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I was so excited when I saw that this brand started to release makeup products. I really love their skincare line. This blush is so pigmented and a little goes long way, just one tap does the job for me (I have fair to light skin). It has no particular scent, blends easily with the rest of the makeup, and doesn't cause any irritation after everyday use for 2 weeks (even with my extra sensitive skin). Will try other shades too!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love mad hippie’s products. This lip tint last for long. I feel like it’s the most essential make up product to carry with me because I use it as a lip tint and a blusher. So easy to use and carry. it doesn’t dry out my skin and the colors are very nice, however this one is an earthy/netural tone so I found the plum color suited my skin tone better

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I absolutely LOVE these tints/stains. They blend so flawlessly and literally melt into my skin!!! It’s not moisturizing, which is good otherwise it could look “greasy” on the skin. So, what I do for my lips is put a lip balm or subtle gloss on and then dab some color into my lips. For the cheeks, I make sure to be super moisturized, maybe even a light skin oil, so that it melts in well. If it’s too dry, it will look cakey. It has amazing quality and I know that it will last for a long long time! A dab’ll do ya!