AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
An cheaper alternative to RMS tint

I’ve owned many RMS tints, but they do get drying. Been on a hunt for a good natural tint that stays longer and doesn’t dry out my lip. Poppy is a brick red with a lot orange/brown undertone. It doesn’t have a longer stain than RMS, and feels good on the lip. I also tan a little on the cheeks and it works fantastic too. The only thing I don’t know is if it would dry up in the jar quick. RMS ones do dry up or harden quickly, so only time could tell.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a true masterpiece I have been looking for. A perfectly matte texture, not oily but also doesn’t get your lips dry. The color is also perfect for me (I ordered a red one). This one has definitely captured my heart and lips forever! Thank you for such a great product!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is a really great product! I hardly ever leave reviews, but I tried this and had to write one. The pigment is super rich and sheer. It works great as a blush. For lips I would recommend application with a brush. Good color but hard to apply with just your finger.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Blended so nicely! Gorgeous color and really gives that pop i was looking for! So great to have found a clean brand that i love! Edit: while I loved this in the beginning, the packaging makes it so the product dries out easily and now its super hard to pick up or blend. Great product but needs new packaging.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great quality to be used with a perfect size for any age, the quality is great and package is perfect to the get the maximum benefit for lips moisturizing effect , great composition, suitable for different uses and very great choice if you want a great quality. Great quality to be used with a perfect size for any age, the quality is great and package is perfect to the get the maximum benefit for lips moisturizing effect , great composition, suitable for different uses and very great choice if you want a great quality

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

So far I'm really enjoying this product. I was looking for a blush similar to the one Daphne wears in Bridgerton and this one fits the bill. It is long-lasting and very natural looking. Packaging is really nice and there's no scent as far as I can tell. A tip: Don't try to pick up the product with a brush. Use your finger because this product needs the heat from your skin in order to blend well.

SuperT
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A little does go a long way with this coz it is highly pigmented. If you just want a dash of colors, you really only need a tiny bit of dabbing. However, the downside is you dun get any moisturising effect because of the little product you have on. So I need to prime my lips first which makes the product is less stay-put. Overall, I still think this is a good multi-use product. And love that you can carry this with you without worrying leakage.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I was looking for something darker than a tinted gloss, but not necessarily a full-on lipstick all the time. This can be a nice pinch of color, or a deeper color if you add more. The color is a nice, deep brick red

8908cb7a-09cf-4d4e-98b2-cedd042f3e2a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love the color!! I tried all colors and this one has a very beautiful shade. I use it as a blush and lipstick, a 2-in-1 product. The product composition is natural and non-irritating. Absolutely recommended!!