AU

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Very happy…..

Finally, a mascara that doesn’t annoy my eyes! After a very long journey with mascaras, this is the one I am sticking to. My lashes just look so natural & best of all my sensitive eyes are not red or watering. I really cannot feel that I have mascara on & that’s the way I like it! Will try other Mad Hippie products now….thanks iherb

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Best natural mascara I have found on Iherb so far. I have fine lashes and this product has boosted my lashes length and nourished them. I have sensitive eyes and yet this doesn't hurt my eyes. The results are defined lashes with more intensity. Love the packaging, how clever! Very good and will repurchase.

This is the first natural mascara that actually feels right! And the fact that it’s a clean product makes me happy. I use it daily and it is super easy to get removed. I use Mad hippie Cream Cleanser. Now I have this minimal make up routine and it’s all Mad hippie. Their concealer is amazing too! Go for it! It gives its natural look.

Posted on May 21, 2022

No scent, eco-tube package, easy to use, adequate size, all ages (65 up, too), good for sensitive eyes. Good color, benefits earth, composition of ingredients better than most, good lash coverage, nice smooth texture. Looks natural and if you are concerned with your health and planet health, it’s threat.

Posted on May 22, 2022

amazing! loved it and add so much color and beauty the benefit is natural ingrediants will buy again for sure the only disadvantage its not water proof

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great mascara - lovely scent, no allergic reactions, easy to use, good pigment, no flaking. I personally would love a more lengthening effect, but even without that it's still the best natural mascara I've ever used.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this mascara! It’s super clean and doesn’t contain all the nasty ingredients I usually see in mascara so it’s super gentle on my sensitive eyes. The fluffy volumizing brush is easy to use and it stays on me all day!

Posted on May 9, 2022

This mascara isn’t clumpy. Is more of a lash stain texture. Great quality, nice size. I’m a fan of MH face care and now am enjoying their makeup. My favorite mascara right now.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes. Lashes look a little longer these days too.. probably the peptides