AU

Posted on May 19, 2022
Yummy

Good quality! Figs are a good source of both calcium and potassium, so they are beneficial for bone density. What I love about dried figs is that the seeds create a wonderful popping sensation as they burst. Since the stem is hard, you should twist it off before eating. Highly recommend!

5b9f26dc-6e64-41a4-906d-d870406d2592
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

All you dried fig lovers out there - you know who you are - you need to try these. If I didn't know my husband absolutely hates figs (it takes all kinds!) I would accuse him of eating them because they seem to disappear too fast. Just the right size and softness to snack on.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Indeed, very soft and sultry. I love it. Highly recommend. Good quality. Ingredients taste great. Love the product, good value. Love the texture and taste. packaging and size are just right. excellent source of potassium and calcium. no awful smell not too sweet too. beneficial to health especially for bone density. include fig into my diet to cut down calories to lose weight.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Purchase this after great experience with Plums and Apricots from Made in Nature. And this is another happy purchase. It taste great, has a perfect balance of natural sweetness. Great packaging, as you can reseal it back.

c689b175-77ed-453c-bc0a-3f59bf45f8ef
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very good quality , I bought for the whole family and we liked it, it’s soft and tender I would recommend this for it’s benefit, it’s best to use it for a healthy diet first thing in the morning by soaking one or two figs in water the night before

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Tried their raisins and it was good, so now we are trying out the figs, it smells and taste good too ! The size of packet is large, larger than the usual packets that I have bought from the shop. Highly recommend for those who seek for natural food with good quality

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

If you're a fan of figs, particularly dried figs, you'll really love these. I think they're some of the best dried figs I've ever had - super sweet and delicious, and they're really good quality! I'm always disappointed when I run out of these because they're so good! Keep in mind that they taste a bit different than fresh figs, of course, and they may look a bit ugly (as dried figs usually do), but looks can be deceiving - they're great!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I start my day with one figIt has a lots of benefits specially when it’s soaked in water it’s increase it helps increase vitamin D I personally like the taste of it .the package compared to the price is fair enough It’s high-quality product and I recommend it