AU

BlueLotus
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Great sustainability concept

Awesome fresh laundry scent. The packet contents are a opaque, white milky concentrate that you pour into the bottle that has a ‘fill line’ with the pump included. Mix with water, a few shakes, and easy to pump more or less as needed. Very economical, sustainable with refills off this site. Scent is great, better than most brand names out there, I highly recommend it!

23b2700d-60ec-447b-946f-77b6cfc030dc
0ad6ace9-f05f-40ed-b801-3e7502f34c37
72830486-b679-4b6a-93c9-d3d5efa17ee7

I am very fussy about how my laundry smells! I was intrigued by a previous commentary that said it reminded them of that delicate fragrance from italian sheets . Well, this is totally that! delicate but present without being too heavy, it's difficult to describe what fragrance precisely - it's cotton/linen but with some sort of mediterrain freshness, if you've stayed in an italian hotel you'll know what I mean!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

First of all it has a smells lovely! I bought it for trial, bacuse it sounds a new interesting concept. I didn't expect much, but it turn out a great product. It is delicate, and great for sensitive skin, but it also cleans well stuborn stains. Will buy more concentrated refills!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Ok so I m gonna be honest here, I havent actually start using it, but it smells okay. I also like the idea that I can buy refills for it. May or may not update review once I run out of my old tub of laundry detergent and start to use this.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I've been using this product for about a year. I can't get over how good it smells, it being a natural soap. It also permeates through strong sweat stains and smells, but is also gentle with more delicate items. A win-win! I was worried about the pumps effectiveness, but it works and doesn't get clogged!

Posted on May 9, 2022

it does a good job. I always like products from Madre Labs. I thought I would not like mixing the concentrate, but once you get it into the bottle, it seems very convenient. Just a gentle shake, a few pumps, and you are ready to go. A note to new users, you can buy a box of the packets of powder and then you are prepared for a long time. I used to like a powder-pod that I had been using for a long time, but it was more trouble. You had to dissolve the pod before you started and (even with doing that) then sometimes the powder caused patches of discoloration on a pillowcase that you have to look at every day.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Clothes come out odourless and fresh, and actually pretty soft even without a softener! I tried it without the softener to see if it'd smell of 'fresh cotton', and honestly my clothes didn't have any kind of fragrance on them even with increased amounts. The good thing is, I use an aroma softener, so having a neutral scent actually works in my favour to ensure that fragrances don't clash!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

cool way to do it, making it up ourselves saves the weight of the water to ship it! love it comes with a good pump bottle I will definitely reuse in the future. want to use it with cloth diapers, will have to look into whether it's appropriate or not for cloth

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I had used Madre Labs' highly concentrated laundry detergent before, but thought this one looked a bit troublesome to mix for yourself. I tried it because iHerb had a special on it and because of the reviews stating that it smelled like Italian hotel sheets. I've never been to Europe, but that sounded intriguing. First of all, the concentrated pouches are not difficult to mix in the provided bottle. I also like how the bottle has a pump which makes it easy not to spill as sometimes happens with the other concentrated laundry detergent. Finally, the smell was heavenly--now I get to imagine that I'm at an Italian hotel! I happened to wash a mask in this and when I put it on I felt like doing a little jig--what a wonderful smell to put over your nose! I can't wait until just the pouches are back in stock so I can stop buying to many plastic bottles.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

scent is clean. works well without adding additional fabric softener . i come from a high humidity country. the scent stays on even after a few days. good for sensitive skin and people prone to nose irritation from heavy perfumed laundry detergents. will recommend for sensitive skin. if you think my review is good , please give an upvote. TIA!