AU

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Sensitive Skin Dream

This toner is very simple but very good. It just hydrates and readjusts the barrier without irritating your skin. No matter how irritated my skin, I can always use this. It layers well too for max hydration. Finally, the chamomile may be lightening a bit. If you want a toner than just does not disrupt your skin and adds hydration, this is the one. I cannot be without this, I wish they made a bigger bottle.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I find this toner an excellent choice for my sensitive skin on my face. I use this toner after each wash to keep my face feeling clean and looking bright, with no irritation. It is packaged well, easy to use and affordable. I recommend this toner to anyone looking for a reasonably priced product that works wonders for Sensitive Skin.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I use it every night right after I wash my face with soap. Smell is good and it helps my sensitive skin. Its very gentle and a great moisturiser

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I live in very hot area. It makes my skin cool down. I mix this toner with Jojoba oil to make my skin wall strong. It definitely works great!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

For someone who prefers fewer ingredients in their cosmetics, this is the best toner. It's equally good DIY mixing. It has potent pure chamomile extraction. It's wonderful! I will order this again. Though it's big and will last longer, hopefully, it's available when I run out.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Light and moisturizing face toner. A food addition to your daily sink care routine.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love everything about this toner. I will definitely continue to buy

Posted on May 26, 2022

great for calming my skin takes redness away. smells light.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Lightweight, hydrating, watery toner, great for hot days for all skin types.