AU

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The mask smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. The consistency is creamy and soft, spreads easily. I use it together with Ancient Egyptian shampoo and conditioner, and anti-breakage oil from the same line. The result is wonderfully soft hair and defined curls.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I was shocked by the effects of this hair mask! I applied it to my hair and covered my hair with a hot towel for half an hour. The result was fabulous. My bleached over processed hair turned soft and shiny.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

If you have low porosity hair. This is a great hair mask for deep conditioning your hair.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Smells great and makes my hair soft but the after effects makes my hair look a blur and the curls are not as emphasized, I sometimes prefer not to use it

Posted on May 14, 2022

My favourite mask for my thick hair. And I love how it smells.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

truly a nutritious hair mask. leaves my curls defined and super moisturized. love it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love it it moisturize the hair

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Help my hair a lot

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Super. Great product, I liked it. I recommend to order. The required dosages are indicated in the description on the site. Result after the first application. All natural ingredients. The smell is pleasant. Packed well. The quality is excellent. Use according to instructions. Age is listed on the website. The composition is natural. The packaging is good. Only benefit. Natural ingredients. The taste is excellent. The frequency and dosage are indicated on the website.