AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I find this product works well for keeping bugs at bay. It's not overwhelming to use and I find if I lay my head to each side for about 30 seconds after I use it that it helps keep cover all my sinuses and keeps me from blowing it all back out.

If you're expecting a sweet and gentle product with notes of Manuka honey, you're in for a big surprise. Honey is clearly identifiable, but this product is more like Rambo with a machine gun covered in Manuka honey (I suppose citric acid is responsible of the discomfort). In any case it works, so the choice is yours. I use it two to four times a day.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

wow so beneficial for my nose, stop runny nose , and with their natural composition i use it many times, i see direct good effect i recommend it , for whom has sinusitis their value too correct comparing to thier benefit, when use it you feel with some uncomfortable at beginning only, i like their scent as it manuka honey scent. package , size, quality are 100%

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This product worked great, and I had relief after just a few weeks. I'm a 26 year old male, living in the middle of IL (so lots of farms around me). However, it does have some weird quirks about it. The first being that it would make my nose run like crazy, too the point I'd have to blow it right after spraying it. Which seems counter intuitive, but it works, even after blowing my nose, so I guess that's just how it works. And second, it burns a bit in the nose, after each spray, which lots of people seem to mention. It's not a big deal to me though. I did find that other products in this category worked better for me though, so I'm not sure I'll use it going forward.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The Manuka nasal spray is very effective in draining my sinuses without having to take decongestants and antihistamines. This is my second bottle and I plan to keep ordering in the future.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Not bad the product is useful for my block nose and nice smell. Quality is great and size area huge. Good for all ages. Scent is unforgettable. Love it

d47a7db4-5c44-48c3-bea7-ec6113d8a720
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good product & effective. It reduces stuffy nose and the scent is acceptable. You can get the result if anyone uses the product two times a day. You will find the benefits accordingly.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Works well, it burns a little but certainly cleared my sinuses.

6505fd4a-2c85-434d-a279-a102f0fe6c80
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This has helped my sinusitis so much, it’s soothing rather than harsh like some of the other nasal sprays that are available.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

For my father, and he said it's good. He likes it, relieved his allergies in the morning.