AU

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Delicious almond butter! From Japan!

Extremely creamy, slightly sweet, delicious to eat as a snack. It is delicious in any recipe. But I love eating it for dessert because it's slightly sweet. Simply in love. I've already bought the sugar-free version, but this one is incredibly tastier if you're going to eat it straight or spread it on bread. I highly recommend it. Excellent quality. If my photos and comment helped you, please click yes.

2695419c-a058-4c00-b521-5c208acf1f7b
f13cdd0d-397f-47f5-942f-ad1f032d38c7
01238008-4a82-44fc-9086-e1cc8f80ce35
1e472afa-1802-40a8-b4ea-33640f2a1ab7
aeaa40eb-bfe4-4a5a-86cf-335706b8e091

SO GOOD!!! One of the best almond butters i've had! I usually don't like almond butter because I find them very gritty and sticky but not with this one. It's slightly sweetened and has a milder flavor than an all natural almond butter but it still feels very healthy and of high quality with great tasting ingredients. It's a no stir butter but I still had to stir it. It was easy to do so though. It's super smooth, just like a smooth peanut butter.

5c688f61-7745-4a55-a970-4c7a04928100
6f87316c-35fd-41b2-9e7b-bf562dd71340
ffd30b36-3bfc-4ba0-b69f-4b9566cce094
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

MaraNatha nut butters are so good. No added ingredients, good quality and delicious taste. I like the fact it comes in a glass jar, decently sized and it's such a good value for money. I prefer peanut butter (especially the crunchy one) to almond butter, but both are absolutely delicious.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My all-time favorite almond butter brand. I love both the creamy and crunchy. Almond flavor is sweet and rich and decadent. Hard not to eat this product in spoonfuls right out of the jar. The glass jar (and lid type) is the perfect size for repurposing after the product is gone.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Maranatha makes, for me, the best nut butters. Deeply flavorful, rich, easy to stir and use. I regularly use both their peanut and almond products. Whether it's as a delicious spread for sandwiches, or as a binding and moistening ingredient in lower-carb baking, it's the best product line out there. I also appreciate the fact that they use glass for packaging, not plastic, thus no risk of plastics leaching into the food.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Loved this product. I've tried different almond butters but I think this is the best creamy yammy almond butter ever! Thank you for sending them with the bubble wrap safely! I like the prodects have a long expire date(good until 2024)!

ae452393-8a07-4f2b-b62f-2c19f0c01fde
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Good taste, but tends to harden quite quickly once refrigerated making it difficult to spread. Contains just a few simple ingredients so you can really taste the almond flavor, but would be better if there were no added cane sugar. Have ordered a few times, packaging was fine so no problems with leaking.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Have purchased it before and it's just great. You don't need to mix it, stays homogenized. Tastes very good. No sugar at all.