AU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Good strong hold curl gel

Been using this now for 2 months and I love this gel. I use A LOT to get a strong hold for my curl type. The pic below is day 2 hair. My curls are soft and well defined. Highly recommend! Smells good like the smoothie and melts really well into my hands. I love that it comes in a tub. I also learnt that aloe gels are good for people who live in very humid climates like myself. I will be buying again!

b3fb71c0-c1ca-4225-9616-03bfde2abab1
88bdca8f-6c47-40a5-ac9d-faf2d32704a8
1e6aa745-3a04-4934-91c0-c1a212cd32d2
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The scent is amazing.The quality, size and packaging is amazing too.Its not sticky on the hands and it makes your curls shine and it also of course hold the hair pretty good. Also it doesn't make your scalp itchy at all.I use it once or twice a week to make my curls look fresh and not frizzy

4c3f88e8-3c43-4584-9fd8-d3ba3ae142d4
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love the scent and the texture of the gel. It feels moisturizing when applied. It dries quickly so applying on wet hair is important. Fantastic hold but it feels a bit dry afterwards. I think this needs a thick curl creme or conditioner underneath. also, applying gel after helps with frizz.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I always alternate between gel and mousse but I absolutely love this gel because the first ingredient is made with Aloe vera and it is absolutely amazing for my hair especially since I have issues with dryness. And my scalp feels like it doesn’t have heavy products on it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Oh great product for my hair. It had strong hold and nourishing properties. I use it even on dry hair if i need to combat some frizz or baby hair. Also good price for the quality and size.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have several products which I use for my curls on different occasions. I must say this is a great product. It's a great definition to my curls. A little bit crunchy after my hair dried out so I have to crunch it to remove it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

smells great, holds the curl without a strong texture crunch, I had to use a lot of product to get the curl to hold over 2 days.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It smells good but it doesn’t hold your hair well. I think it’s not strong gel not even for baby hair. And I have fine nice hair I’m not sure it will hold type 4 or even c.

665e924e-2fbb-4775-ae4f-54281a72b333
5a39052b-c9a8-4375-8841-deb30aa80041
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gives a really good hold and good curl. A bit crunchy if you use too much!