AU

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Super yummy and most healthy nuts I enjoyed to have in my diet! They are super crunchy and taste delicious. I loved to buy this brand of Macadamia nuts all the time but is always out of stock, so hope iherb would get them restock soon so I can order more! Highly recommended!!

be03bf74-1b0d-4f1e-94d5-2220029ba1a3
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The seasoning tastes good, but is too strong, which makes it difficult to eat more than a handful at a time (which might be good, actually). I'd prefer these seasoned macadamia nuts to the unseasoned ones, but better yet, i'll have the Mauna Loa Onion and Garlic seasoned macadamia than these nuts.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

First at all it was my first experience to buy the " Mauna Loa" Products Up to my onion is the best Smoked BBQ Macademia ( the taste the after taste and the the flavor) The size of package is worth ( the more size the less price_ You Know)

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Perfect bbq flavor on a macadamia nut-great for Keto. It’s a similar bbq flavor to Lay’s chips-slightly sweet taste. However, sugar is negligible and one serving can fit into even the most strictest keto macros. Whole nuts, evenly coated, very fresh. I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This flavour is like eating Burger Rings but for macadamia nuts - good for me and super tasty. It is not oily, and not too salty. I'll definitely buy more next time.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Buying this for a gift, and hope they like it

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very tasty. Best macadamia brand and a long time favorite

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Caution: Seriously addictive!!! So delicious. Not too salty and lots of smoky, savory bbq flavor. Excellent with ice cold beer.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is my second time to buy. I like it as before~