AU

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Organic Cotton Balls Pillowy Soft

These cotton balls are perfect size for applying toner, removing eyemakeup & nail polish. This are gentle enough to use around the eye area without feeling scratched sensation afterward. I also use them to clean my horse's eyes and I keep some in my barn first aid kit for applying ointment to minor scrapes.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

A bit smaller than jumbo, but great quality. I use them on my fave. Thankful to have found them on iHerb for a good price. Love iHerb.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Is so nice to have unbleached organic cotton to use on cuts. These work better than synthetic mixed cotton balls. They absorb but also release the peroxide onto the wound. These also work better for removing old nail polish.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

No scent. I use these at least twice a day. The package has a drawstring to pull it closed. My skin can't handle anything except cotton balls. So thankful these are on this website.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Love these organic cotton balls. They are the perfect size. Not to large and not to small. I can’t find cotton balls where I live, so I was happy to find these. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Have been using the cotton rounds prior to this. Love that it doesn’t shred easily. Getting these cotton balls in anticipation of my newborn.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Thick organic cotton balls. Great price. Second time buying these. Bought two bags this time. Gave one to my sister. She's sold on this brand!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I only use organic cotton balls on my gums and these are perfect!

Posted on May 21, 2022

A very soft cotton I really like the softens texture on my skin