AU

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

To start, the package is just so cute you can not resist buying it;-) I find the mask a bit on the small side but it covers 90%off my face so I’m not complaining. Mediheal did a good job I think my skin is softer afterwards.

imma big fan of line friends and I'm using their app

db583cdd-f7d5-4376-a689-d24ec245cc7d
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

For my boyfriend 😂😂😂 he’s addicted more than me now he’s using my account to buy alot of mask from my wishlist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

64fbd8f2-0d90-4c7f-b2ea-24aef517bd79
Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Adorable Packaging Design! Little white bunny is so cute! He is the reason I bought the mask. But... This is very effective mask. It has cooling effect during use. Cloth holds well, does not slip even if you eat or drink something. Content is very generous(25ml). It is enough for neck and cleavage also. After the application the face looks much healthier and brighter immediately. The cloth is black but the mask liquid is transparent. I will order it again!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I give this to my girlfriend, she tell it’s the best mask she ever try.!!.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Mediheal makes good masks. Great quality for the price and packaging is just too cute!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

really hydrating and cute my niiece ordered 5 for her and I offer you 5 more and she really really love them

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

i loved this alot ! i think u have to stay consistent to see results tho

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I love LINE friends masks. They don't just look super cute but work great, hydrating and soothing.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It’s so cute I like using it, smells good but a little expensive for one mask.