AU

Click for CODE
Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Easy to use & quite moisturizing!

Comes sealed in the package. Dotted lines to tear apart the individual ‘socks’ & stickers attached so you can wrap it tight around your ankles. It feels cooling & slippery once you put it on. Very moisturizing. Wish there was a bit more liquid in there but overall satisfied with the product.

c14f1bdc-b2b6-4298-91c0-036dac447e86
b4d18622-1033-48b1-9521-d687bbe0c743
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is so refreshing and gives a perfect moisture on your feet. Aside from it’s very easy to use, it will make you feel relax also. Everyone should add this on their self care products especially for those who don’t have the time to go to spas and salons.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i loved this foot mask! the touch of the foot feels quite good and i always have a routine to do a foot mask at least twice a month. it's great to see the benefit on how my foot skin improved after that, and the paraffin one was the best quality i could find so far. will definitely buy again and the price is very good.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love this foot mask. I wear sneakers a lot and my heals are always dry or cracked. Ever since I discovered this foot mask, I have been using it every 2 weeks and then I am applying a foot mask. Before using this mask, I use an exfoliating scrub and my feet are baby smooth now. I still use foot cream after the mask so I am sure that my feet are very well hydrated especially now in the winter when the inside air is so dry and outside is so cold.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I loved this foot mask as it cares for my feet much better than any other product. It is quite refreshing to find a great product like this. Size is not so big, really good carry around with you if you have to travel. Firstly, hand masks and now foot masks - all great. Will certainly buy more of these in a nearest time

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I was looking for a while good-quality paraffin foot mask and thank God I found this one. It smells so good and my feet feel really refreshed and relaxed.

80462367-4d83-451c-9a71-253db7016fae
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Partner's heals are really rough. Got this foot mask for operation soft-heel. Feet size is 43 and it's perfect fitting. No strong odor and enough serum for the whole foot. It also has tape to secure the mask. After about 90 minutes of him wearing it, heels were better.

071962d4-627c-4b0a-baf5-f54f88178a17
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Easy to use, the package contains a good quantity of product, which helps moisturizing. It doesn’t make a miracle. My feet were very dry and it didn’t solve the problem, but for sure it helped them to get softer and it’s a nice care. It’s smells ok and the socks format are easy to use.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

First the product is easy to wear. First time that I try these kinda foot masks and thought my carpet would be a mess but, na na…. You soak your feet in the product and socks are well sealed. And oh! It smells incredibly good! People said there weren’t enough product in the socks but I believe there was enough to leave my feet perfectly hydrated. I really enjoyed this moment, feet are soft and moisturized after the recommended 20 min, but this effect only lasted a day. It is recommended - for better results - to do it every other week. Although I liked the instant result, I believe this item would end up being expensive compared to some other product that might last longer.