AU

Posted on May 30, 2022

I often wake feeling anxious. Take one of these before getting out of bed, and it really helps me calm down. Let it dissolve in your mouth, ideally under your tongue but if not, on top of tongue is fine. Avoid food or drink 20 min. before and after dose. Dose is one tablet.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my favorite! Whenever you have to face a stressful situation, take it 15-20 minutes prior and you will see your mind at its brightest moment. It calms you down without any drowsiness. Very gentle on the stomach. Great for everyone in the family!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The product is good but i am looking for Adhd medicine.

a017000d-dd49-4477-ad0e-4d5ec9152740
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Not really bad but in my case the impact was mild. If you're looking to deal with intense stress, this might not be the solution for you.

Love it, when I feel that I need to calm down , I just take 1-2 pills and then makes me relax , I don't take 3 tablet per day because it makes me feel sleepy , but when I want to go to sleep I just take 1 tablet, I have insominia but taking this makes me sleep easily . It really helps my anxiety to go away, will order it again .

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

After quite a few sleepless nights I took 2 pills which helped me sleep the whole night. Yessss!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My teenage daughter amd I are finding these excellent for anxious moments and calming the nerves.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've taken quite a few now. They really work to return to sleep, after having to get up a lot at night.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Take this when restless and confused state. Sometimes waking in the middle of night unable to get back to sleep.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

You will calm quickly but it was short time calming