AU

Posted on May 4, 2022
Ok

the effects do occur after using, but it is very veryyy gradual (as nature-based solutions are) and requires you to consume a pill literally once every 30 mins to see the impact. so if you want to look for fast relief, this might not be the one, but if your flare-ups are not severe and you prefer a natural, safe option, would totally recommend this!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Relative recommended Skin after a very positive experience for his dog. My dog has shown marked improvement since he began taking it for a persistent skin infection that did not respond to conventional options. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I've always taken tabs for my skin allergies and they make me drowsy, but this BHI doesn't make me sleepy at all.

831a423f-0897-4f1c-8f69-dabd4463e8f7
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

BHI Allergy tablets are the only thing keeping keeping my throat and sinuses clear. I use them every day multiple times.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I didn't work like I hoped I bought it for my husband, he followed the recommended dosage to no avail. Even when he upped it, nothing changed.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Price is affordable and it helps to keep my mild eczema under control

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I can't be certain, but this may be helping to keep my eczema at bay. I would definitely recommend this to try.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Have not been taking them long enough to give a review - check back later.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These pills removed the terrible eczema, and then I did not drink often, but very effectively