AU

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Amazing product. I have reoccurring sinus infections and this helpl open up the nasal airways. After few uses I simply feel I can breath more air in even though I wasn't even feeling congested. As if it clears the airways and reduces the swelling of the tissues inside. Simply great!

First came across this in my local Whole Foods. Figured why not, I had nothing to lose except my terribly stuffed nose, endless sneezing and ears ringing from sinus pressure. All this was from a few days of rain and my head was clogged like I was under water. I couldn't smell anything. This stuff works great at relieving the seasonal allergies and especially when you wake up with a stuffy nose in the morning. I used it first thing out of bed and noticed a difference the very 1st day. I. Glad I found it on iherb. Strongly recommended!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

We have a family member who struggles with food related histamine intolerance which can extremely frustrating ~ this nose spray helps her when she has a reaction that leads to a headache and stuffy head. We are so happy this is a natural product that works! We hope it helps you as well :-)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this for my 10 year old son who suffers from allergies. It seems to help on regular days to provide relief but during spring he had to revert to his medicated spray.

imanes
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

i have chronic allergic rhinitis, this doesn't help much. i gave it more than a week. but if u have a milder case than i do maybe give it a shot

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Easy on the nostrils and does exactly what is says, helps clear congestion. This has been an ongoing problem for me, so great product.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

So far so good. Looks like it gives a mild effect

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I usually use it for sinus and blocked nasal, and it's very good and helpful from the first spray ,

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My family has a history of chronic sinusitis and I think this spray helps with that.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Very effective, easy to use. Personally, this drug suits me very well, I have been using it for many years, and I am grateful to the manufacturer and iHerb! Thank you!