AU

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've been searching for something to take after birth as I'm nursing my son almost 2 y.o. it's important to me, but I also felt I needed booster in vitamins. So far seem to work great for me and my son. Easy on my stomach. Can take in afternoon, doesn't give you that weird wired feeling like some other brands do. I'm happy with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

After thorough research, I found their compositions clean and great. I took their prenatal vitamins throughout pregnancy and continue taking their postnatal as I breastfeed the baby. The pill size may be on a larger side for some, and there is a certain odor that might be repellant to some but I am very happy with my choice. Delivered carefully packaged.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

As a post-natal, nursing mama navigating the fourth-trimester, it's super important for me to have a clean, quality product to nourish me and my baby. The ingredients are amazing and Mega Food does a great job testing which mitigates my concerns (not all supplements are created equal!) The pills are a little large in size but if you take them with a large glass of water they go down easily.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is the best postnatal multivitamin for new and nursing mothers and babies that is supportive, wholefoods-based, and plant-based. It provides much-needed nutrients to support optimal postnatal nutrition. high quality in terms of ingredients, taste, size, and packaging. It significantly improved my energy levels, particularly in the early postpartum period. I switched from the prenatal and am very happy with the quality! I love this brand and would recommend it to anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

First time buying this, will repurchase if it’s good. Item was bubble-wrapped and well received. Like that it’s in glass bottle and has choline and biotin. Will try after birth.

125013ab-0d7a-4a72-9cc1-834a6916b1e7
b42ea335-36de-46f1-81db-18ea6416c9c5
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The only reason I gave it 4 starts is because it contains ingredients for increasing breast milk supply. As i have an adequate supply this gave me clogged milk ducts few times until i realized this supplement contains such an ingredients i stopped it and I'm fine. Will buy the non breastfeeding formula as the quality of this brand is TOP👍🏻

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great vitamins for after pregnancy. I’ve been breastfeeding and they have helped me a lot with the fatigue as well as with hair loss. A must buy!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used prenatal vitamins from Baby&Me and really liked it so now I decided to try these postnatal vitamins, great quality and ingredients, will continue using it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is the best, supportive, wholefoods, plant based postnatal multivitamin for new and nursing moms and babies. It supports optimal postnatal nutrition with much needed nutrients.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I ordered vitamins for my wife. They came to our post office on 02/24/22. We left the city. With the help of forwarding, I was able to get them already at the new place of residence. I would especially like to highlight the service of the company and its employees. All at the highest level. Very clear, understandable and fast. Thanks a lot.