AU

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Great quality of B vitamins!

After trying many b complex vitamin brands i found this is as best! My hair is not falling anymore and my sciatic nerve pain has stopped.. Only thing doses are a bit high so i had to take it for only 3 times a week instead of everyday, too much vitamin b12 gives me acnes

d4758728-6fb4-4b3b-a462-46970b58cfb3
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is a great product, with very well selected and balanced ingredients, with high bioavailability and digestibility, with very high quality. High potency and specific doses. I take 1 tablet a day, after a meal, after drinking all 90 tablets, I take a break for at least 1 month and then I can resume taking it. These are extremely useful vitamins for the whole body.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My family is a multi-year repeat customer for Megafood B Complex. we rely on it for daily nerve support. we're not jittery like when we've tried B complex capsules - even high priced ones from top name companies. Megafood is reliable pill after pill and delivers support not a boost.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

have been getting this brand for years. They recently changed formula to now separate (have to look for Stress Protect) the herbs they used to include in the B complex.. so now you have to get 2 separate products if you want the ashwaghanda, etc. could be a good thing if you want more or less of the herbs.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am taking a lot of supplements and so doing always more research constantly. Before I purchased this I used to take individual types of B vitamins, like b12 and never really noticing great results. Then I found out that B vitamins like all kinds are only assimilated by the body as a complex and not singularly, that's because in nature they come as a complex form and our body makes the best used of it only in such a form. Ive taken this religiously and it didn't give me any problem. it has no after taste, and the size and quality seems very good as I noticed a great improvement in my mood (fixed my mood swings somehow) and in my hair growth! I must order more.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the package is sealed really well , it is potent with folic acid . ive checked my metabolism after consistent use and have seen a diference in its rate. it helps with niacin flush as well. overall ive seen great effect on my health and energy levels. btw the taste is mild.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great product! extremely good. Gives you energy and helps you on your daily basis. Really recommended to any women with lack of energy. That's what my girlfriend says!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have tried many brands, this is the best TOP POP brand for B complex, I genuinely feel great as well my energy levels, I don’t feel any side effect specially the digestive system. It’s a Plant based product truly glad that I have tried it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great for energy levels... I was having an issue with absorption... and my levels seem to be up after taking this particular blend of B vitamins. I will buy this again before I run out.