AU

Posted on May 2, 2022

After speaking to MegaFood reps met at demo days at Whole Foods and others who carry this product, as well as to the people at Mega Food in New Hampshire, l switched 4 years ago to Mega Foods Ultra C-400. The ingredients are all desirables, including organic orange, broccoli, parsley root, carrot, beetroot,cranberry, and blueberry. I eat all organic fruits and veggies daily, but not enough to provide the amount of Vitamin C that l need. Yes, the pills are on the large side, but l am getting their large benefits, and since l am immunocompromised, I am thrilled to have this product to enhance my health. Bravo, Mega Food, for caring and supporting regenerative farmers who care about their soil! Outstanding ingredients, caring farmers, caring producers. It makes all the difference!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This was recommended with the root cause protocol. I have come off synthetic forms of vitamin c and am trying to increase my ability to absorb it from food instead. To be honest, I’m not 100% sure if this is entirely natural and not synthetic, the information is a bit sketchy. It definitely has plant derived flavonoids in there to support absorption of the vitamin c. But the ascorbate itself has a big question mark as to its origin. It lost a star for that and the extremely high cost.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is part of the Root Cause Protocol and it supplies a good dose of Vitamin C, along with eating lots of fruits and veggies. I figure it's extra insurance in boosting immunity.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been taking for years, we’ve never had an issue before-they’re easy on my stomach with or without eating before! And I definitely see an improvement after taking them if I’m not feeling 100%z

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My husband and I always take this supplement at the first signs of a cold or other illness, and we've noticed we get sick less often and for shorter periods than before we began this habit. Some vitamin C supplements bother my stomach, but not this one.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

it's a wonderful complex C. It enhances my immunity system.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Megafood is a high quality brand made with food. I use this brand. I also like that it is not that potent.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality and ingredient. perfect size and package. I hope I would get some benefit from this product.