AU
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I'm glad these masks are now here and the price is great. I've been using it for more than 5 years and I love it so much. Just try it after a long work day when eyes are so tired. Or use it under the sleep mask before going to sleep. I also like to use it when I have a long flight. It really helps my eyes and after flight I don't look like trash. The lavender and chamomile scent are pretty good. The orange scent is a little bit too much for me (good for cheerfulness but not for calming).

First of all, this is a mask thet helps me fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. A nice camommile scent is relaxing together with the heating sensation on the eyes. I use it once in a week as I want to prolonge the pleasure of using these masks. I wanted to buy more but they are out of stock now, for a while. The size is perfect for any face. No irritations occured, so this mask is well tollerated by sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have tried these masks twice, once i got the chamomile scent and the other the rose one. I much preferred the rose scent, it was more relaxing for me and enjoyed it much more. i had one patch that was not warming up but in general these masks are great maybe slightly pricy for what if offers.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I make sure I never run out of these! It’s a great quick solution for tired eyes. I also take them with me on flights.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

They work well for dry, sensitive and red eyes. Very soothing and gentle camille scent that makes you sleepy. The warm is enough and lasts for about 30 minutes. The quality is good. I would recommend to buy, the price is nice and you get 12 individual packets.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

my best purchase! it really helps me with my sleep- I don't know if it the gentle chamomile sent, the heating effect or combination of both. I totally recommend

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love these so much, it helps me fall asleep

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great scent use quality size age packages benefit dry composition sensitive gentle feels frequently moisturizer

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I absolutely love these. Helps relax fast, smells amazing. I prefer to have one at work to have a small break and reset.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

the best warming eye mask that helps me to relax and fall a sleep