AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love the option of menthol very calming at the end of the day

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

FINALLY FOUND RELIABLE SUPPLIER. TIMELY DELIVERY, COMPETITIVELY PRICED, WILL DEFINITELY PURCHASE AGAIN

Not bad, but I prefer the lavender sage one, just the smell of it is more relaxing to my preference

Rimma
Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The thing is cool! Warms and pleasantly relaxes before bed. But it is these very sensitive eyes with menthol that do not burn a little, but on the verge of it. True, this effect passes quickly and remains pleasant and light after the procedure. Cool relaxation devices. I will definitely take more Thank you for the like🦄

Nastena24
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Interesting masks. When opened, they warm up and hold for about 15-20 minutes. Then they slowly cool down. The eyes are very pleasant. I used it in the evening before bed, it was very relaxing and cool. The smell is light. unobtrusive and not strong.

3c1df59b-1a67-4ba3-a758-9bfdb03e9af2
cfa7115f-460a-4a7b-a706-73abfee17abb
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

After watching a Japanese blogger, I was very interested in this product. I have never had anything like it! You open the mask, and it heats up before your eyes. I use it before bed and it's just the pinnacle of relaxation - I fall asleep almost instantly. I love menthol, so I like the smell.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I love this mask, it is wonderful for those who put it on your eyes, it gives heat that helps you relax, I put it on and sleep 😂😂 Its smell is not annoying and its composition contains a percentage of melatonin that helps you sleep. The package contains 12 masks, a good amount 👍🏻 It is what goes down daily. You can put it on the day of your rest in the Weekend, for example ❤️

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the masks. I took it for the first time. After work, my eyes are very tired. I put on a mask, I immediately feel pleasant warmth, relaxation. The smell is not sharp, pleasant and I quickly fall asleep. a little expensive and I use them when I am very tired and need to relieve eye strain. I have poor eyesight and these masks are a salvation for me. In addition, I fall asleep very quickly with them. I will definitely repeat the purchase when these run out. I have never met before similar masks.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great eye masks. My work is connected with the computer, so I use these masks during a break. I wear this mask for 10 minutes and relax. Helps after a long work in front of a computer screen, gives a burst of energy for the second half of the working day. The smell of menthol is light, invigorating. The masks themselves are comfortable and pleasant to the face. There are 12 pieces in the Pack, each mask is in a separate bag, which is very convenient. I recommend these masks to everyone. As a gift in general class!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love these eye masks !!! They heat up when opened and have a slight odor. For those who are constantly in front of a computer and gadgets, this is a unique and very useful product! The best option for relaxing the eyes. It can be used both at home and on trips, especially on long-haul flights. I bought them for the first time in Japan and I am very glad that they are on IHerb. By the way, a great gift for men. I definitely recommend it!