AU
4.7

4.7
Anyutabizzz
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I am obsessed! I used to use the regular Gua Sha tool but was not very consistent with it. This Gua Sha makes me want to use it again and again which is basically the secret of the noticeable result. It has three modes vibration with red light, only vibration, and vibration with red light plus heat. The heat is just the right temperature to make you feel comfortable. In addition, this Gua Sha is shaped perfectly, at least for my face shape. I am obsessed with it!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was looking for an LED mask and found this on iHerb. It has a triple effect: - You can use the heat on its own. You massage your face and it is so relaxing - You have the vibrating function - this apparently helps with the cream penetration - You have the red LED light There are several combinations available but the one I like the most is all 3 together. I bought the Vitamin C brightening oil but you can use any slippery cream and massage your face. There are lots of tutorials online on the Gua Sha so you can learn how to do the facial massage online. I just use it before I go to bed and find it very relaxing.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

i just used it for two days i will give an update later, but i like the heating option i use it with my face oil and i get really red from blood circulating, plus it a very calming feeling wixh i love

3c14e142-75a7-49a9-bdaa-c9e594c29dd2
0ffa462a-a6af-4ff5-85be-220067401aef
a7660bbb-855e-44e2-815b-39c09448588e
9323b5fe-8327-4ce7-950b-c3ef132cb01d
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I've been using it daily for 2 weeks now and I can definitely say that it makes a difference. I was looking for a regular Gua Sha to replace mu quartz roller but came across this one and have not regretted buying it. Complexion looks brighter and more even. Breakouts are at bay. Skincare absorbs faster.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is an interesting product that I’ve used a couple times. It’s a sonic vibrating tool that stimulates skin beyond the surface to the inner layers to provide circulation. It does that very subtly and feels relaxing. I really haven’t done it that much to see results but will update later if I do. It’s lightweight, quiet and small so would be good for a trip like an airplane flight or train perhaps or even a drive as a passenger.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love this product!!! My daughter used once and also fell in love. I ordered her one also. It’s our favorite part of our day. So relaxing and definitely reduces puffiness and lifts up face. I have other led facial devices but I like this one better because it’s small and can use under eyes. It glides really nice on skin using a good quality facial oil.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Somehow i like it Can’t see a lot of difference but difinetly doing something Good . Somehow i like it Can’t see a lot of difference but diffidently doing benefit !! You can charge it every two weeks Package is convenient I have no concerns so far The color is cute too

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The worming feature is pretty good for relaxing the muscles, the vibration hardly noticeable on the face all on hand , the cut doesn’t fit the face perfectly like real guasha, the cove no need for it , it does affect the skin , I use it for week and a half does a little effect, good I give 7/10

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

If you don't have this in your skincare collection, you need it!!! I love the shape in my hands. The LED feature is AMAZING but I was also surprised that I really love the warming feature! I can't even describe how relaxed and good it makes my skin feel. In just a few weeks I've already seen such great results in my complexion and have had less redness, less puffiness and more radiance. 10/10 would recommend

1d3858b1-fbad-454e-9ff6-f8e8279c869d