AU

Posted on May 1, 2022

My naturopath recommended DIM Complex to help manage my Lyme symptoms during my period. For years prior to my Lyme diagnosis, my periods were steadily getting heavier and cramps getting more intense. My GYN offered some invasive options that would’ve left me unable to conceive so I’ve just been living with it. After starting DIMComplex, my cramps are much more manageable and for the first time in years I haven’t been paranoid about having an accident. I’m so disappointed that my GYN didn’t offer this to me as a solution and instead went straight to the surgical options. Highly recommend for anyone dealing with heavy periods and/or cramps, as well as any Lymies out there whose symptoms get worse during their cycle.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This lowers my estrogen very quickly. I usually can only take one capsule every other day to keep my estrogen optimal. If I take one or two daily, I can drop my estrogen to zero. (For those w risk of breast cancer, this seems a great replacement for the Rx crap that have side effects).

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

As for dosage: I started out taking 1 capsule twice a day, but I'm now taking 2 capsules twice daily ( total of 4 per day) per the direction of my medical provider, For the past couple years. The benefits: I tend to be estrogen dominant. At my last doctor's appointment my provider said that my "estradiol was much improved at 50 down from 145". This supplement really worked for me. The side effects I have noted is an orangey tint to my urine that is especially noticable if I am a little dehydrated. If your just starting the supplements you may have a headache or stomachache as your body is getting used to the supplement and your liver starts to metabolize the excess estrogen. I didn't get any stomachaches, but I did have mild headaches whenever I start taking this supplement after being off of it for a while. There really isn't any taste to the capsules. The size is average for a capsule I think. It's smaller than my metformin tablets, but bigger then advil tablets. Hopefully that is helpful for anyone taking or considering taking this supplement.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Having had a high PSA of 16.9, three biopsies including one under anesthetic over the decades and finding no trace of cancer I have done a lot of medical reading. Do your own research by Googling "Prostate benefits of DIM". I have taken Indole 3 carbinol then DIM since about 1985, am 81 yrs old and in very good health compared to my peer group. I would not stop taking DIM. The US Govt website NCBI praises DIM for cancer reduction. New Zealand is almost the farthest country from USA yet delivery of Iherb supplements take between 3 and 14 days even in Covid days affecting air freight and I have ordered over 150 orders. Excellent company with incredible range of quality products.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Not all DIM complex is the same. This product contains quality ingredients and also contains NAC which is hard to find in other brands and a great added benefit! The dosage is one capsule so it lasts about two months for this size

e1557896-0853-48c4-ad52-cf0523f7b188
Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Before I started using DIM Complex my PMS was so bad, but since using it my PMS has lessened so much, I am not as emotional, my periods have regulated, I don’t get them as heavy, they come on time, my scalp was very sensitive when I would colour my hair like my scalp would burn and I would get such bad dandruff but with DIM Complex I don’t get such a bad reaction anymore. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

Fantastic Product! As soon as I take it I start sweating quite a bit and it feels like it’s kickstarting my engine! It’s perfect for me because I have a MTHFR mutation and this product delivers not only DIM but all your B vitamins in methylated forms where it counts so it’s a double yes for me. AND I notice that for some reason the B vitamins in this product do not get excreted in my urine! I’m also quite sensitive in my stomach and I don’t get any indigestion from the vitamins in this product. All round, TOP value for money 👏👌

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Fantastic product. Highly recommended I take them to loser estrogen

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I was hesitant to take a high dose of DIM as Ive read that it can cause a initial detox reaction, so I thought Id get one with some cofactors to help with metabolism as well. This product is expensive but I figured it also takes care of some B vitamins as well and Im tired of buying product with fillers including rice! Dries me crazy when companies say no fillers and rice is one of the first things on the list. I did loose a few pounds and sleeping much better on this product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This brand was recommended by my Dr. and they have worked very well for me.