AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Very good

Magnesium citrate is much better than magnesium oxide or other options. Very necessary because of soil depletion causes nutrient deficiencies, magnesium being a primary one.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It gives good Result but you have to increase dues to be two tumes per day

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I've been getting this product for quite a few years. It was recommended to me by my brother who sent me my first order.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

metabolic maintenance is high quality love it

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

package was great ..fast shipping ...quality was very good

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

helps me to sleep better

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Works well for me

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the best magnesium on the site. plus potassium. The biological role of potassium in the human body is great. Potassium promotes mental clarity, improves oxygen supply to the brain, helps to get rid of toxins, acts as an immunomodulator, helps lower blood pressure and helps in the treatment of allergies. I sleep with him perfectly. And without any additives

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought this product after a long reading about the best types of magnesium, and what increased in its components and quality is that it contains potassium, the packaging is tightly closed and its usefulness is known. Magnesium and potassium are important elements and it is necessary to take them according to human needs daily. Their effect is clear on joints, bones, comfort in sleep and muscle strength. Also, what made me more impressed is the size of the box and its long history, and this will not be the last time to buy it from this distinguished site, especially at the prices.