AU

pmloedong
Posted on Aug 14, 2021
Awesome

I am very satisfied with this product. My whole family, as well as the older generation, feel an improvement in the body's immunity and increased vitality. This dietary supplement was recommended to me by my doctor and I am grateful to him for that. I will continue to buy this product.

67e4d9a4-483c-420c-90c1-222dfddbd9cd
Posted on May 6, 2022

كمية كبير وسعر ممتاز اشترو فتره العروض وكذا افضل دايم يسون عروض عليه 👌🏼👌🏼 طعمه زي الحلاوة ‏Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!

a5533c86-1008-488d-b5c0-fe9198bf3a10
1e72d405-eaaa-4628-824c-6d1e25e65714
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’m from Indonesia! Purchased this product last July. This vitamin combination is great for your daily intake of vitamin D. Especially for those who doesn’t like to drink too much pills. It has vitamin D 5000 IU and vitamin K2 you needed in one pill. And it taste good too! Vitamin D is good for bones, teeth & muscles health.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Good quality product! I buy this product for more than 5 years. Because I leave in Germany we do not have a lot of sun and these are required! Product it very potent to be absorbed. Very good for immunity, does not inhibit the stomach, does not produce acidity. Pills have no taste, are small in size and easy to slalow. Dosage acan be different for everybody but, I take 1 pill with my meal a day. I highly recomand this product!!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The high dose vitamin D3 helps fixed my deficiency during winter months (I did blood test to check my D3 level before and after I started taking the supplement). Vitamin D3 improves absorption of dietary calcium and vitamin K2 supports bone mineralisation to maintain bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports immune system. Overall, it's a great combo and love mild apricot flavor.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This vitamin is excellent. I feel my entire body cooperate with this. It helps reduce my stress level. I can sleep earlier and also helps with my GERD.

a2a672af-21bf-4b66-a048-665e3297ccc1
Posted on May 27, 2022

Very high quality supplement. Wonderful composition, effective doses of vitamin D3, as well as K2 (MK7). Pleasant taste, dissolves easily. I like the packaging design.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have fibromyalgia and am Vit D deficient. I have had difficulty in the past tolerating Vit D. It would cause nausea, fatigue & a fibro flare. I read to take Vit D with magnesium. I am not sure if it is that combo or just this brand of VitD but so far so good. I can't wait to have my labs checked to see if my numbers improve.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is the 2nd year I had been using these vitamin. Shape & Taste are excellent, small chewable tablets can be taken without any drinks. The level of Vit D in my blood had significantly improved/increased after taking them for 4 months, and now maintain properly. The combination with Vit K in one tablet is just right ! Easy to be taken during travelling as the packaging is neat & light. Price is also affordable and competitive compared to other similar product. Will definitely recommend this vitamin.