AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

Im a first time mom, bought this on a whim just because i needed one. I am pleased with the product, the packaging looks small but the amount you need is minimal. It smells good, because of the natural ingredients I don't remove it before breast feeding and haven't noticed any negative effects. I've used it since my first week and will probably use it until i am done breastfeeding.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

A great product with organic ingredients. Im a nursing mother, but I m not only using it for my nipples. You can use it for skin dryness concerns, too.

1d41d026-aa93-4498-88ed-88f3c0f162f8

This had the best natural ingredients in it and I feel that I will get it again I used it and it worked well quality is very good packaging is good and the size was good as well I feel like it benefited me a great deal. I used it while nursing and then my first and second trimester

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good benefits trimester nursing natal concern feel here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and taste I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and quality and ingredients are use and size perfect and packaged wellI love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products

16bd7829-765e-43b8-acab-a639f27071b4
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Bought this for my sister in law and she hasnt used it yet, but the quality of ingredients coyldnt be any better. Nice size container. Could be used for dry skin or chapped lips, even diaper rash

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Amazing butter in terms of smell and consistency. Helps with nipple irritation in first days of breastfeeding. Do not expect this balm to heal bleeding nipples like a medicine.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My nipples are kind of dry, and feel itchy especially during winter time. I feel the difference after using this balm. The dryness has improved.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This formula gave me allergy, a little redness appeared after applying it. It is a very natural formula, no gmo, but it is not good for me personally. I will try something else.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022