AU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
جيد

scent is amazing , moisturize and effect is amazing for the hair so the quality is very good, however the bottle is very bulky and it is not user friendly to spill the cream out of the bottle , it has to be shaken hard because the texture is heavy, but definitely the benefit is worthy

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This left my hair feeling really soft. It's gentle on the scalp and I felt like it didn't make my hair frizzy. Lightly scented.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It helped me avoid frizzy hair and it becomes softer. I am using this together with the help of Energizer follicle hair growth and noticed a dramatically reduced hair fall.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good conditioner, I use it with the Aloe vera shampoo from Mill creek. The bottle is very big and it moisturizes the hair very well. The conditioner is rather thick in texture.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

mild and gentle formula that doesn't bother my sensitive scalp

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The aloe vera add body! Hair feels thicker and healthier.

Posted on May 15, 2022

great product after shampooing. needs to put a lot in order to get good coverage

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like this as it does not weigh down my hair.